Activities on the campsite
Our animations on the campsite
Animation at the campsite for the whole family in July/August.
- Mini club children from 6 to 12 years old : 6 days a week
- Adolescents : 4 days a week
- Families : 2 to 4 per week
Animated evenings :
- Karaoke, Lotto, blind test, petanque….
- Magic show
- Theme evenings
- Find our photo albums on Facebook
Our leisure facilities
Because vacations are synonymous with fun above all, we put at your disposal games and activities for young and old.
- Covered and heated swimming pool
- Play area for children
- Inflatable structure
- Home Ball and Ball de Volley
- Pétanque games
Nautical activities in the Cotentin
Camping in Cotentin : sports and water activities nearby :
- Sporting discovery of the sand yacht, in family, with the team of Utah Avel Mor
- River trip aboard the Barbey d’Aurevilly II
- Stroll at sea aboard the Dreknor ; replica of a 15th century Viking galley
- Sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kitesurfing … on our expanses of sea and sand
- Find the special conditions reserved for you with our team.
- Chèvrerie de la Huberdière : take part in milking goats with your family
- Forest Adventure : treetop adventure for the whole family
- Parc animalier à Montaigu la Brisette : dive into the heart of the forest park and meet the animals in their natural space.
- Maison du Parc Naturel Régional : immerse yourself in the heart of the marshes and discover the coastline (4 km away)
- Père Mahieu : discover the appellation AOC “Cidre Cotentin” BIO by visiting the cider factory.
Find out more about the privileges you can benefit from with our team.
On site :
- Bicycle rental : 10€ the half-day or 16€ the day
- Hiking with family or friends all over the country.
Nearby : :
- Cité de la Mer : discover the oceans from a new angle
- Jeep ride : an original way to discover the history of the D-Day landings.
- Aéroplume : unique attraction in France, take the pilot’s place and fly like a bird.
Find the privileges that are reserved for you with our team.
In memory of June 6, 1944
Carentan was the scene of the first battles of the 101st Airborne Division, liberating our region: Landing on the beaches of Utah Beach (12 km) and parachuting on Sainte Mère Eglise (15km) and Carentan.
Many museums, sites and places of memory testify to this liberation of June 6, 1944. So that the Battle of Normandy holds no more secrets for you, let yourself be guided by these informative and emotional visits.
To the memory of all these brave patriotic and allied fighters, each year Carentan and many associations work to reconstruct and commemorate the D-Day 44…
To visit on site :
- Dead Man’s Corner
- Tank Museum
- Utah Beach and its beaches (Sainte Marie du Mont)
- Airborne Museum (Sainte Mère Eglise)
- American Cemetery (Colleville sur Mer)
- Pointe du Hoc
- German cemetery (La Cambe)
- During the month of June multiple festivities around the liberation of Normandy.
- Liberty March