Info & contact
How to come to the campsite?
To come to the Camping Le Haut Dick in Normandy, it’s very simple :
- By car : from Caen, take the N13 towards Cherbourg, then take the Carentan exit. From there, follow the port and then the racecourse.
- By train : The Carentan train station is located only 1.4 km from the campsite and is served by trains connecting Paris-Saint-Lazare, Caen and Cherbourg. !
- By plane : the nearest airport is located in Caen-Carpiquet, the journey is less than an hour by car.
Our address :
Camping Le Haut Dick
30 chemin du Grand Bas Pays
Contact us at the campsite
You can contact us throughout the year or leave a message:
- By phone to 02 33 42 16 89
- By mail at email@example.com
- Via our website on www.camping-lehautdick.com
- By mail at 30 chemin du Grand Bas Pays, 50500 Carentan, Manche, France
Our team will be pleased to inform you or help you plan your future vacation in our beautiful Normandy.
We will also be able to advise you and help you with your pitch or mobile home reservation.